Information we collect : When you visit our sites, use our applications, services, and tools, or interact with our advertising or content, we automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other access device. This information is associated with you personally only when sign in as a registered user, and includes but is not limited to:
1) device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information,
We collect and store any information you enter on our sites or you provide to us in context of using our sites, applications, services or tools. This may include, but is not limited to:
1) information you provide us when registering for an account, including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
2) transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
3) shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
4) information provided in the context of community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or correspondence sent to us
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
1. provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request;
2. prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
3. customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
4. Contact you, either via email or telephone, to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law;
6. provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
When you access our websites, or use our applications and/or services and tools, we may place small data files on your computer or other device. We use these data files, commonly known as "Cookies", to help us identify you as a user, customize our services, content and advertising, to measure promotional effectiveness, and to promote trust and safety.>br>
No Spam, Spyware, or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to supplyisland. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our "User Agreement", and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.